Modules for course N3DX | MSC/BKCB
MSc Banking (Chartered Banker)
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4446: Financial Ethics & Regulation (15) Core
- ASB-4447: Credit & Lending (15) Core
- ASB-4008: Financial Technology (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core