Modules for course L3AA | DIP/CRIM
Diploma Comparative Criminology and Criminal Justice
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the years: 2019–20.
60 credits from:
- HPS-4002: Antisemitism & the Holocaust (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4040: Key Issues in Social Policy (20) (Semester 2)
- SXL-4041: International Criminal Law (20) (Semester 2)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)