Modules for course C8EY | MSC/AMS
MSc Applied Marketing Science
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2020–21 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
80 credits from:
- XUE-4002: Design Thinking - Strategy (20) (Semester 2)
- ASB-4006: Marketing Strategy (15) (Semester 1)
- ASB-4007: Finance for Managers (15) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 2)
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) (Semester 2)
- PRP-4015: Research Methods Skills (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4017: Nudges and Beh Change for Busi (20) (Semester 1)
- XUE-4031: Applied Digital Graphics (20) (Semester 1)