Penaethiaid Colegau ac Adrannau
- Pam Iechyd a Diogelwch?
- Onid Gwasanaethau Iechyd a Diogelwch sy’n gyfrifol am iechyd a
- Beth yw fy nghyfrifoldeb i?
- A gaf ddirprwyo cyfrifoldeb?
- Mae diogelwch yn costio arian!
- Felly beth sydd angen imi ei wneud?
- Ydw i’n gyfrifol am adeiladau hefyd?
- Beth os aiff rhywbeth o’i le?
- Sut rwy’n gwybod bod y drefn yn gweithio?
- Pwy sy’n mynd i’m helpu?
- Yr hyn y dylech ei wybod a’i wneud
- Penaethiaid Colegau/ Adrannau – Map Is-adrannol
Deon Colegau a Phenaethiaid Adrannau
College / Departmental Health and Safety Committee
College/ Department Health and Safety Committees should represent all appropriate constituencies of the College / Department and may report directly to the Dean of College / Head of Department or to the Board of Studies or other relevant Committees within the College or Department.
College / Departmental Health and Safety Committees should have as one of its objectives the promotion of cooperation between staff, students and management in instigating, developing and carrying out measures to ensure the health and safety of all staff and students.
Its membership should include proper representation of staff and students in the College / Department and should be chaired by an experienced member of the College / Department.
The primary functions of the College / Departmental Health and Safety Committee are:
- To monitor the effectiveness of the Departmental Health and Safety Policy.
- To receive and discuss reports on accidents and recommend corrective action.
- To receive and discuss inspection reports and recommend action for improvements.
- To discuss proposed changes to policy or procedure.
- To assist in the development of written safe systems of work and local safety rules.
- To recommend to the Dean of College / Head of Department necessary changes to Health and Safety Policy.
- To receive health and safety items from any member of staff, students or visitors.