Modules for course C617 | BSC/SSCPE
BSc Sport Science, PE & Coaching
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
JXH-1056 Talent Identification & Dev (10) (Full Term)
JXH-1054 Human Physiology (20) (Full Term)
JXH-1055 Foundations Sports/Exercise (20) (Full Term)
JXH-1050 Scientific Enquiry (20) (Full Term)
JXH-1062 Work Placement (2 weeks) Cymraeg (15) (Semester 1)
JXH-1058 Teaching Gymnastics & Athletic (10) (Semester 1)
JXH-1059 Pedagogy for PE (10) (Semester 2)
JXH-1051 Academic Skills (20) (Full Term)
PCC-1008 Sgiliau Academaidd Dwyieithog Cymraeg (10) (Semester 1)
PCC-1009 Sgiliau Academaidd Dwyieith II Cymraeg (10) (Semester 2)
Choose 10 credits from the following: The student must take 10 credits from the modules in Choose 10 credits from the following:.
- JXH-2050: Research Methods & Project Des (20)
- JXH-2051: Statistics for Research (20)
- JXH-2052: Nutrition for Perf & Health (20)
- JXH-2053: Sport Psychology/Theory/Applic (10)
- JXH-2055: Sport & Exercise Physiology (20)
- JXH-2060: Preparing to Coach & Teach (10)
- JXH-2061: Advanced Pedagogy for PE (10) Core
- JXH-3074: Stress and Performance (10)
- JXH-3075: Applied Psychological Interven (10)
- JXH-3081: Period,Prog,Monitor:Theory/Pra (20)
- JXH-3083: PhysicalLiteracyInformedPrac (10) Core
40 credits from:
- JXH-3070: Research Project (40) (Semester 1 + 2) Core
- JXH-3071: Dissertation (40) (Semester 1 + 2) Core