Modules for course C8AL | MSC/PSYRES
MSc Psychological Research
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- PRP-4013: Research Rotation
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project
0 to 20 credits from:
- SXU-4005: Research Process and Meaning (20) (Semester 2)
60 to 80 credits from:
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4008: Methods in Lang & Bilingualism (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4010: Clinical Neuropsychology I (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4013: Theoretical Models in Clin Psy (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4014: Top in Child Health and Wellbe (20) (Semester 1)
- PRP-4015: Research Methods Skills (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4020: Global Early Childhood (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- 10 credit modules: You must select two modules. Students can either select PPP4021 & PPP4022 or PPP4022 & PPP4023. For ESRC funded 1 + 3 Students only: SXU4005 Research Process and Meaning (20 credits) is a core module for you, in addition to the other core modules listed above. You should then choose a further 60 credits worth of Optional Modules from the lists above.