Modules for course C8EG | MSC/PCNP
MSc Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- PPP-4003: Clinical Neuropsychology II (20) Core
- PRP-4014: Advanced Research Methods (20) Core
- PRP-4025: Research Project
60 credits from:
- PPP-4004: Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4005: Methods in Cog & Brain Res (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4007: Professional Skills in Psych (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4008: Methods in Lang & Bilingualism (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4009: Behavioural Neurology (20) (Semester 2)
- PPP-4012: Practical Programming (20) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4021: Intro Neuroimaging Analysis (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4022: Introduction to Neuroimaging (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4023: Adv. Neuroimaging Concepts (10) (Semester 1)
- PPP-4027: Learning and Rehabilitation (20) (Semester 2)
- 10 credit modules: You must select two modules. Students can either select PPP4021 & PPP4022 or PPP4022 & PPP4023.