Modules for course H619 | MENG/CSEIE
MEng Computer Systems Engineering (with International Exper)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1211: Engineering Mathematics (20)
- ICE-1301: Electrical & Electronic Princi (20) Core
- ICE-1302: Circuit Design (inc. Digital L (20) Core
- ICE-1501: Computer Architecture & OS (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2211: Math Methods & Linear Syst (20)
- ICE-2301: VLSI & Digital Circuits (20)
- ICE-2211: Math Methods & Linear Syst
- ICE-2301: VLSI & Digital Circuits
- ICE-2321: Analog Circuit Design & Comms (20)
20 credits from:
- Choose ONE from:
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20) (Semester 1 + 2)
- ICE-2003: Electronics Team Project (20) (Semester 1 + 2)