Modules for course I103 | BSC/CSGD
BSc Computer Science with Game Design
These were the modules for this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- ICE-1001: Professional Perspectives (20)
- ICE-1111: Imperative Programming Foundat (10)
- ICE-1221: Mathematics for Computing (20)
- ICE-1800: Game Studies (20)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2101: Business & Enterprise Prog (20)
- ICE-2201: Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- ICE-2703: Game Design: Level & Mechanics (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10)
- ICE-3702: Advanced Game Development (20)
- UXS-3800: Game Design 3 (20)