Modules for course I110 | BSC/CIS
BSc Computer Information Systems
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year .
The student must take 120 credits from the modules in Year 1.
ICE-1401 Networking Theory and Practice (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1001 Professional Perspectives (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1601 Database Systems (20) (Full Term)
ICE-1521 UNIX (20) (Semester 1)
ICE-1111 Imperative Programming Foundat (10) (Semester 1)
ICE-1411 Web Technologies (20) (Semester 2)
ICE-1121 Python Programming (10) (Semester 2)
- ICE-2002: Industrial Projects (20)
- ICE-2102: Application Development (20)
- ICE-2103: User Experience (UX) & HCI (20)
- ICE-2702: Applied Data Science ft Python (20)
- ICE-2801: System Admin & Mainte (20)
- ICE-3001: Individual Project (30) Core
- ICE-3002: Research Methods (10) Core
- ICE-3401: Computer & Network Security (20)
- ICE-3601: Advanced Data Management (20)