Modules for course L3BM | MA/SOCPOL
MA Social Policy
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- SXU-4005: Research Process and Meaning (20)
- SXU-4016: Dissertation (60) or
SCU-4016: Traethawd Hir (60)
- SXP-4040: Key Issues in Social Policy (20)
60 credits from:
- SXY-4010: Transnational Crime (20) (Semester 2)
- HPS-4014: Youth,Crme,Vulerab&Abuse (20) (Semester 1)
- SXP-4015: Tackling Inequality & Injustic (20) (Semester 2)
- SXY-4015: Key Issues in Criminology (20) (Semester 1)
- SXY-4020: Comparative & Intl Crim Just (20) (Semester 2)
- SXP-4037: Health Policies (20) (Semester 1)
- SXS-4064: Nationalism and Minorities (20) (Semester 1)