Modules for course N3AX | MSC/BANKFIN
MSc Banking and Finance
These are the modules currently offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
- ASB-4403: Int'l Financial Markets (15)
- ASB-4411: International Banking (15)
- ASB-4416: Credit Risk Analytics (15)
- ASB-4101: Research Methods (15)
- ASB-4402: Bank Financial Management (15)
- ASB-4408: Financial Econometrics (15)
60 credits from:
- ASB-4902: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core or
ASB-4922: MSc Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4909: Finance Dissertation (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4910: Finc'l Research & CFA Series (60) (Semester 3) Core
- ASB-4902 (September intake) ASB-4922 (January intake)