Modules for course N82M | BSC/PIBTH
BSc International Bus in Tourism & Hospitality (Franchised)
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2022–23 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2021–22.
- ETB-1001: Intro TravelTourism Uzbekistan (20)
- ETB-1002: Intro Hospitality, Events & Op (20)
- ETB-1105: Principles of Business Mgnt (20)
- ETB-1110: Manag & Financial Accounting (20)
- ETB-1114: Business Analytics (20)
- ETB-1600: Marketing (20)
- ETB-2001: A Sense of Place (20)
- ETB-2002: Food & Beverage Bus Man (20)
- ETB-2003: Conference & Events Manage (20)
- ETB-2004: International Hosp & Tourism (20)
- ETB-2005: Global Dimensions of Tourism (20)
- ETB-3001: Ethics in Tourism &Hospitality (10)
- ETB-3002: Heritage &Experimental Tourism (20)
- ETB-3003: Contemporary Issues in TTH (20)
- ETB-3122: International Business Comp (20)
- ETB-3413: Business Management Project (30)