Research Project 2022-23
School Of Human And Behavioural Sciences
Module - Semester 1 & 2
Students will gain an understanding of how research is conducted and managed. They will gain skills in experimental design, data collection, analyses and interpretation, preparing abstracts, and reporting results. Students will also learn the importance of and gain experience with verbally communicating their research.
- Able to formulate predictions with appropriate consideration of existing literature.
- Able to integrate their results with related literature, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Able to present their research and findings orally, in a conference setting.
- Able to present their study and results in a formal written thesis.
- Able to succinctly summarise their research and findings.
- Demonstrate ability to manage a research project.
- Demonstrate understanding of data collection methods appropriate to their study.
- Demonstrate understanding of experimental design and data analyses methods appropriate to their study.