Modules for course V401 | MARTS/ARCH
This is a provisional list of modules to be offered on this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
The list may not be complete, and the final course content may be different.
60 to 80 credits from:
- HTA-3114: Experimental Archaeology (20) (Semester 2)
- HTA-3117: Roman Frontier Society (20) (Semester 2)
- Students on this programme must take the work placement module at Level 6 if they did not take it at Level 5.
0 to 20 credits from:
- HGW-3003: Re-igniting the Dragon (20) (Semester 2) or
HGC-3003: Ail Danio'r Ddraig (20) (Semester 2)
- HGH-3112: Civil War: Eng & Wal 1558-1660 (20) (Semester 1)
- HTH-3124: Heritage and Identity (20) (Semester 1)
- HTC-3129: Morladron a Brenhinoedd y Mor (20) (Semester 2)
- HTH-3145: The Lion of Justice - Henry I (20) (Semester 2)
- HTC-3156: Rhyfel Cartref America (20) (Semester 1)
- Students may take a maximum of 20 credits at Level 6 from elsewhere within the School.