Modules for course V401 | MARTS/ARCH
These were the modules for this course in the 2021–22 academic year.
You can also view the modules offered in the year 2022–23.
60 to 80 credits from:
- HTA-3114: Experimental Archaeology (20) (Semester 2)
- HTA-3117: Roman Frontier Society (20) (Semester 2)
- Students on this programme must take the work placement module at Level 6 if they did not take it at Level 5.
0 to 20 credits from:
- HGW-3003: Re-igniting the Dragon (20) (Semester 2) or
HGC-3003: Ail Danio'r Ddraig (20) (Semester 2)
- HGH-3112: Civil War: Eng & Wal 1558-1660 (20) (Semester 1)
- HTH-3124: Heritage and Identity (20) (Semester 1)
- HTC-3129: Morladron a Brenhinoedd y Mor (20) (Semester 2)
- HTH-3145: The Lion of Justice - Henry I (20) (Semester 2)
- HTC-3156: Rhyfel Cartref America (20) (Semester 1)
- Students may take a maximum of 20 credits at Level 6 from elsewhere within the School.