Can you give me some useful contact details?
- To book a new specialist study skills support session for the first time or to re-start your support, cancel or rearrange an appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general queries, you can contact the Dyslexia Team on email@example.com or phone 01248 383620
- For specific advice, you can contact one of the two SpLD Advisers on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01248 383620 / 01248 382032
- Any undergraduate student can access free Academic Skills workshops delivered by the Study Skills Centre. See their website for more details: http://studyskills.bangor.ac.uk/
- Specific maths support: http://studyskills.bangor.ac.uk/maths_stats.php
- Student Support Services available at Bangor University: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/studentservices/