Bangor University Christian Staff Fellowship*
The Christian Staff Fellowship is a group that is run by Bangor University staff members and is approved with the oversight and support of the Christian members of the Chaplaincy Team who attend on a regular basis. It is open to all Christian members of staff regardless of denominational affiliation and meets regularly on a Tuesday at 1.00pm for prayer, friendship and mutual support. At present its meetings are online via Microsoft Teams.
It exists to –
- Encourage Christian Staff
- Be an expression of our living in Christ through love, faith and integrity
- Support each other’s faith by our meeting together and our prayer
- Pray for the University (its leadership, staff and students) and the local area
- Contribute to the flourishing of the University
If you are interested in joining the Christian Staff Fellowship or attending its meetings please contact Melanie Brown firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Christian Staff Fellowship is part of the Chaplaincy Team provision for staff, established in response to a request made by members of University Staff. We would encourage any staff who would like the Chaplaincy Team to set up a group for another faith to get in touch with The Team.