Bangor University Christian Staff Fellowship - CSF*
CSF is run by Bangor University staff members and supported by the Chaplaincy Team who attend on a regular basis. We meet monthly (Wednesday lunchtime) for prayer, friendship and mutual support.
CFS aims to:
- Encourage Christian Staff at Bangor
- Be an expression of our living in Christ through love, faith and integrity
- Pray for the University - leaders and staff; any staff requesting prayer; the Bangor area
- Build faith by meeting together
- Contribute to the flourishing of the University
Please contact Melanie Brown email@example.com if you'd like more details.
* CSF is part of the Chaplaincy Team provision for staff, established in response to a request made by members of University Staff. We would encourage any staff who would like to set up a group for another faith can contact the Chaplaincy Team for support.