The Chaplaincy Team at Bangor University is affiliated to and works with Student Services to offer, on a multi-faith basis, pastoral care and support to both students and staff of the University.
What do we do?
- We are here to listen, to pray with you, to discuss matters of life and faith with you and offer spiritual guidance or mentoring.
- If you have questions about faith-related issues, we’ll do our best to help you find an answer.
- If you are going through a tough time we are there if you need someone to accompany you.
- We are there to help and advise the University in matters of faith.
- We organize (or help to organize) several events in the university calendar.
- Members of the Team also take an active role in developing and supporting a faith community within our own tradition.
- We liaise with other faith groups in the local area.
What we don’t do!
- We are non-judgmental in our approach – both to the institution and to individuals.
- We do not proselytize – whilst we are here to enable spiritual growth and accompaniment on your faith journey we will not seek to convert.