The Chaplaincy Team at Bangor University is affiliated to and works with Student Services to offer, on a multi-faith basis, pastoral care and support to both students and staff of the University.
What do we do?
- We are here to listen, to pray with you, to discuss matters of life and faith with you and offer spiritual guidance or mentoring.
- If you have questions about faith-related issues, we’ll do our best to help you find an answer.
- If you are going through a tough time we are there if you need someone to accompany you.
- We are there to help and advise the University in matters of faith.
- We organize (or help to organize) several events in the university calendar.
- Members of the Team also take an active role in developing and supporting a faith community within our own tradition.
- We liaise with other faith groups in the local area.
What we don’t do!
- We are non-judgmental in our approach – both to the institution and to individuals.
- We do not proselytize – whilst we are here to enable spiritual growth and accompaniment on your faith journey we will not seek to convert.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any feedback, please contact the following:
|Gian Fazey-Koven||Head of Student Support and Wellbeing|