IMPORTANT PLEASE READ - booking your exam adjustments by 6 April 2017
The May exam timetable is now available to students online (https://www.bangor.ac.uk/ar/main/assessment/exam-timetable/).
Students with PLSPs (Personal Learning Support Plans) must book examination adjustments prior to EVERY end of semester exam series as soon as the timetables are published.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 6 April and include the following details:
- Your name and student ID.
- Your year of study and the name of your degree programme.
- The module code of exam(s) that you are taking, along with the date that they are being sat.
- WHICH of the adjustments from your PLSP you require for each of the exams you are sitting.
On receipt of your e mail request, the Exams Office will email you a copy of your exam adjustments to confirm they have been made. However, If you wish to discuss your exam adjustments with a member of staff from the Examinations Office, please note this on your e-mail and an appointment will be made for you.
- Please book in your arrangements as soon as possible. If you miss the deadline (Thursday, 6 April), we cannot guarantee that we can put in place your adjustments. See: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/studentservices/disability/exams.php
- Students in Healthcare Sciences: please contact your School for exam adjustments.
If you have any questions on the above please e mail email@example.com or telephone: 01248 383620.
Publication date: 3 March 2017