Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information


Permanent and Temporary Withdrawal from Studies

Postgraduate students wishing to withdraw from their studies either temporarily or permanently should discuss the matter with an appropriate member of staff within their academic School such as:

  • Personal tutor
  • Supervisor (Research students)
  • Course Director (Masters programmes)
  • Director of Postgraduate Studies.

Once you have discussed your options you should arrange for the appropriate form to be completed as instructed as soon as possible.

Forms are available here.

The University ‘Procedures for Approving Interruption of Studies’ is available here.

Contact details:


Tel: 01248 388484

Address: 1st Floor
                 Main Arts
                 Bangor University
                 College Road
                LL57 2DG