Permanent and Temporary Withdrawal from Studies
Postgraduate students wishing to either permanently withdraw from or temporarily suspend their studies should discuss the matter with an appropriate member of staff within their academic School such as:
- Personal tutor
- Supervisor (Research students)
- Course Director (Masters programmes)
- Director of Postgraduate Studies.
Once you have discussed your intentions with your academic school you need to inform us of your decision by completing the relevant on-line form via the MyBangor Request Centre: ie
- Temporary Suspension of Study PG
- Notification of Withdrawal PG
The University ‘Procedures for Approving Interruption of Studies’ is available here.
Tel: 01248 388484
Address: 1st Floor