Stuck with Revision or Writing?
- Exams looming but cannot seem to focus and revise?
- Staring at a white page and wondering why it’s still blank?
- Staring at a page full of words and wondering why it doesn’t seem to make sense?
- Know what you want to say but can’t say it? Don’t know what you want to say?
- Puzzled because the Maths seems beyond you?
- Lost when it comes to making sense of t-test and chi-square?
- At sea with all that data?
If you prefer working in a group, why not join one of our study groups. They are a perfect way to keep yourself motivated.
Also, visit our website for lots of information designed to help you succeed with your exams: Exam advice; Revision and exam skills, and Exam stress. If you’re unsure how to use the work of other writers in your writing, you might also want to try our interactive plagiarism quiz.
Publication date: 5 January 2021