The Dyslexia Team provide advice and support for Bangor University students with dyslexia, and other specific learning differences (SpLDs) such as dyspraxia, dyscalculia and attention deficit disorder (ADD) / attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD).
- What is Dyslexia?
- What is Dyscalculia?
- What is AD(H)D?
- What is Dyspraxia?
- What is Dysgraphia?
- 1-2-1 Specialist Study Skills Support
- Top tips for getting the most out of your Specialist 1:1 online support
We can support you with building learning skills and tackling study requirements, either on a regular or as needs basis if you are registered with the service and have a personal learning support plan in place.
Students work with specialist tutors during individual 1-2-1 sessions to develop skills and strategies on a range of study areas such as:
- Organisation / time management
- Tackling reading
- Planning essays / academic writing / editing
- Revision / memorisation / examinations
- Maths / statistics