The Peer Guide Scheme
Bangor is well known for the warm welcome it extends to its students. A really important part of that is the Peer Guides who are on hand to help our new students settle in.
Coming to university for the first time can be scary and daunting. That’s why here at Bangor, we make sure you get the best start by introducing you to our Peer Guides who are there to answer your questions, show you around, make sure you meet new people and have a great time.
If you are a new student, a current student or just beginning to think about applying to Bangor you can find out more about our Peer Guide Scheme.
To see our policies please look at the following documents:
- Peer Guide Code of Practice
- Guidelines for School Peer Guide Co-ordinators
- Guidelines for Peer Guides and Potential Peer Guides
For more general information please follow the links below.
If you have questions please look at our list of contacts and email the appropriate person
We welcome your feedback.
We would welcome your feedback about the service received, to enable us to develop and provide the best possible service now and in the future.
Please contact one of the following with your comments:
|Maria Lorenzini||Director of Student Services|
|Steph Barbaresi||Head of Student Support|
Become a Peer Guide!
- Do you want to help others settle in & enjoy Bangor?
- For more information please email us, visit our Become a Peer Guide page or...
- Apply online now!
Peer Guiding Menu
- New and prospective students
- Meet some Peer Guides
- Peer Guide Calendar
- Current Students: Want to become a Peer Guide?
- Postgraduate Peer Guides
- Contact us