- What is counselling?
- Who are we?
- What do we offer?
- Support Sessions
- Workshop Programme
- Making an appointment
- How to find us / opening times
- Other emergency and support services
- Accessing your Records
- Equality Statement
- Worried about Someone
- What Students say about our Service
- Self-help links, Podcasts and Apps
- Information Handouts
Other emergency and support services
Bangor University Policing Team
North Wales GP Out of Hours Service
0300 123 55 66 on weekdays between 18:30 - 08:00 and on Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays for medical care when the GP is closed.
Phone: 116 123 (Service available 24 hours and will not appear on your telephone bill.
Availability to anyone who has been a victim of crime.
Open between 08:00 and 20:00.
Phone: 0845 6 121 900 / 01492 530600 (local contact).
- Gwynedd Mental Health Team - Appointments can be made via your local GP.
- Psychiatric Services - Evening and weekends, Hergest Unit, Ysbyty Gwynedd - 01248 384384.
- Social Services Duty Officer - 01286 675502.
UK resources and support for those dealing with suicide, depression or emotional distress: http://www.papyrus.org.uk
Connecting with People
A valuable link for people who may be at risk of self harm: www.connectingwithpeople.org
List of External Services
University Student Equality and Diversity Officer
The Student Equality and Diversity Officer, Helen Munro is based within the Student Support Team in Neuadd Rathbone. Helen can provide advice and guidance to students and staff on a wide variety of issues relating to inclusivity. Email firstname.lastname@example.org