- What is counselling?
- Who are we?
- What do we offer?
- Support Sessions
- Workshop Programme
- Making an appointment
- How to find us / opening times
- Other emergency and support services
- Accessing your Records
- Equality Statement
- Worried about Someone
- What Students say about our Service
- Self-help links, Podcasts and APPS
- Calm U - External Self-help Program
- Information Handouts
We offer support sessions for those who would like some immediate support.
Book a Support Session if:
- You need to see someone urgently;
- You are not sure if counselling is right for you but would like to find out;
- You would like to discuss an issue that you believe could be resolved quickly;
- You need some counselling support between your scheduled counselling appointments.
A Support Session is a half hour session held every weekday in the afternoons. Sessions need to be booked on the day you wish to be seen by contacting Helen Williams, Office Manager either by calling 01248 388520 as close to 9.00am as possible or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the Academic Year, wherever possible, we hold the Support Sessions at 3.00 & 3.30pm but times may sometimes vary due to other committments within the servce (please contact email@example.com for confirmation)