Changing course

You will firstly need to approach the School you wish to change to, to see if there are places on that course and whether they are prepared to accept you. This done, you will need to complete a change of degree programme form (available from School offices and the Student Record office) which need to be countersigned by both the releasing and admitting Schools and also an appropriate Officer. Changes of course are not normally permitted once four weeks of the semester have elapsed.