Coronavirus (Covid-19) Information

Permanent withdrawal from University

If you are considering withdrawing from University completely and not transferring to another university we again recommend you speak to a member of staff such as your Personal Tutor, another appropriate member of the School staff or one of the Student Advisers in the Student Support Team to discuss your concerns and options.

They will endeavour to provide you with all the information and advice you’ll need to help you make an informed decision. This includes discussing the implications of leaving and how this will affect your student finance entitlement, tuition fees, accommodation fees and future studies and might help resolve your concerns. If after due consideration you decide to leave they will guide you through the process.

Failure to formalise your permanent withdrawal from the University could result in a full year’s tuition fees being charged.