Transferring elsewhere

If you have come to the conclusion that you are on the wrong course at the wrong University and wish to transfer immediately it is possible (albeit rather stressful) to start at another University at the start of the same academic year. It very much depends on how quickly you withdraw and the availability of places at the University you wish to attend. You are advised to discuss this type of matter with Stephanie Barbaresi in the Student Services (1st Floor, Neuadd Rathbone, College Road), who can ensure the appropriate procedures are followed.