Data Structures in Application
Using Data Structures in Applications 2023-24
School Of Computer Science And Electronic Engineering
Module - Semester 1
Indicative content includes:
- Applying the common abstract data types to applications.
- Rules of thumb for choosing among the options.
- Performance and efficiency characteristics of each type.
- More advanced data structures, e.g. hash tables, heaps, and balanced search trees.
- Describe the design and implementation of more advanced data structures.
- Evaluate algorithm-based solutions in terms of efficiency, both in terms of time and space.
- Evaluate and select appropriate data structures and algorithms to solve a given problem.
- Implement data structures and algorithms for problem-solving.