3 Lang Project (2 maj/1 min)
Rhedir gan School of Languages, Literatures, Linguistics and Media
10 Credyd neu 5 Credyd ECTS
Trefnydd: Dr Silvia Bergamini
The aim of this module is to provide students with the opportunity to undertake an extended piece of work during their semester in Italy. The project enables students to develop in-depth knowledge of a specific element of Italian life, literature or culture while also enhancing their written and spoken level of Italian language. The chosen subject area should be something that is not already a specific component of the syllabus, thereby encouraging students to develop independent study and research skills.
Provided it meets with the approval of the relevant members of staff in Modern Languages, the chosen subject or translation passage may concern any aspect of Italian life, literature, history or culture. The chosen subject area should not be something that is already a specific component of the syllabus. The essay or presentation will be in the target language.
40-49%: Satisfactory comprehension of the chosen topic; limited display of independent research skills and limited knowledge of vocabulary and grammar.
50-69%: Solid comprehension of the chosen topic; adequate display of independent research skills and good knowledge of vocabulary and grammar.
70+%: Detailed comprehension of the chosen topic; extensive display of independent research skills and excellent knowledge of vocabulary and grammar.
Display the ability to conduct research independently and show initiative in problem solving.
Demonstrate the ability to gather information and condense it effectively in a clear and coherent argument in the target language, orally or in writing.
Display solid evidence of original analytical thinking.
Display familiarity with citation and referencing techniques (including compiling a bibliography).
Display a high degree of competency in Italian language and grammar.
Strategaeth addysgu a dysgu
- Llythrennedd - Medrusrwydd mewn darllen ac ysgrifennu drwy amrywiaeth o gyfryngau
- Defnyddio cyfrifiaduron - Medrusrwydd wrth ddefnyddio ystod o feddalwedd cyfrifiadurol
- Hunanreolaeth - Gallu gweithio mewn ffordd effeithlon, prydlon a threfnus. Gallu edrych ar ganlyniadau tasgau a digwyddiadau, a barnu lefelau o ansawdd a phwysigrwydd
- Archwilio - Gallu ymchwilio ac ystyried dewisiadau eraill
- Adalw gwybodaeth - Gallu mynd at wahanol ac amrywiol ffynonellau gwybodaeth
- Sgiliau Rhyngbersonol - Gallu gofyn cwestiynau, gwrando'n astud ar atebion a'u harchwilio
Cyrsiau sy’n cynnwys y modiwl hwn
Gorfodol mewn cyrsiau:
- T117: BA Chinese & Italian with French year 4 (BA/CHIF)
- T118: BA Chinese & Italian with German year 4 (BA/CHIG)
- T119: BA Chinese & Italian with Spanish year 4 (BA/CHIS)
- R918: BA French & Italian with German year 4 (BA/FIG4)
- R919: BA French & Italian with Spanish year 4 (BA/FIS4)
- R921: BA German & Italian with French year 4 (BA/GIF4)
- R924: BA German & Italian with Spanish year 3 (BA/GIS4)
- R926: BA Italian & Spanish with French year 3 (BA/ISF4)
- R927: BA Italian & Spanish with German year 3 (BA/ISG4)